This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.snipcats.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
What personal information we collect about you
We may collect personal information about you when you:
• ask about our activities
• register with us for information
• sign up for newsletters
• volunteer or fundraise for us
• pledge or make a donation or sign up for an event
• become involved in one of our campaigns
• rehome, adopt or foster an animal from us
• telephone, write, contact us online or text us or otherwise provide us with your personal information.
• This can include information such as your name, communication preferences, email address, postal address, IP address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth or bank account details so we can process donations, or information as to whether you are a taxpayer to help us to claim gift aid. In some cases we may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
We do not collect sensitive personal information about our supporters unless there is a clear reason for doing so, for example, relating to your health, and only where appropriate – such as participation in a marathon or similar fundraising event, or where we need to ensure that we provide appropriate support to enable you to participate in an event or support us in some other way.
We will only collect sensitive personal data with the supporters consent, and clear notices will be provided on applications for events and other relevant forms and communications, so you know what information we need and why we need it.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or the phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Box 145, 2 Lansdowne Row, London, W1J 6HL. SNIP is a charity registered in England & Wales no. 299258